Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38: Warm Hipstamic style

Day 38: Warm
Look, warm enough for bare hands!!!! I don't remember the last time I went outside without mittens or gloves. It's been snowing every few days. It's been an intense, long winter. I truely love the snow, and I still do- but it was lovely to have a bit of warmer weather to remind us that winter really doesn't last forever.

I am thankful that our seasons change. Whenever someone asks my favorite season, I always answer, "all of them". I love the symbolism of the seasons changing, I love that each has something unique about it, and I love that about when we are tired of it, the weather and climate changes. I love the change! Today, I am thankful for the gifts and treasures each season brings with it.

And just for fun, heere's an awful self-portrait I snapped with my now very loved Hipstamatic:






I L.O.V.E. the "Joker" style eyebrows going on here.




1 comment:

  1. Not only warm enough to be without gloves, but it looks as if the snow is melting a little too! Here's hoping that spring finds its way to you soon.

    ReplyDelete