Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53: Feeling healthy

Day 53: Feeling healthy!

My photos have little to do with my post, but that's okay :D
This is one of our cats, Sammy. The first is a simple edit, cat in the basket. The second is one I played with in Picnic, and had fun with. Just 'cause.
Today, after a week with the flu, which then went into an upper respiratory infection, I am thrilled to wake up breathing, energetic and wheeze free. I am thankful I can do simple things like laundary (did I really just write that???), bake, take some photos and take the kids to the movies. I can finally begin to enjoy vacation!
I am thankful for our health. I am thankful we can think of something we need or want to do, and can make a plan and do it with little thought. I am thankful we can breathe, climb stairs, walk out the door, boogie to iTunes, whatever. It is great to have our health!




12 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty. I love his little nose!
    So glad you are healthy now. Nothing like a little sickness to make feeling healthy such a joyful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. Even to the point of being happy to do laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat pix! That looks a lot like a Pottery Barn basket we have!

    I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute on the cat!!!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better! I can't imagine being thankful for doing laundry, but I suppose it's perfectly reasonable to be thankful for the *ability* to do laundry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fact that his eyes match the lining of the basket. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you're feeling better. And what a cute kitty! Love the edits - both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a cat named Sammy to! Love these shots, your Sammy is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better! Cute kitty! Love the look in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are feeling better! Hate being sick!! And love the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kitty. And it really does make you thankful for your health when you feel better after being sick. Glad you're able to get back to doing the things you love. Well, maybe not the laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute kitty. Good day and good health!

    ReplyDelete