Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54: Light

Day 54: Light and clowns

Today, I am thankful for light. My home is blessed with plenty of beautiful light. As a photographer, that makes me happy. For my soul, it feeds me! The sun filling up our space, our place where we play, read, work, talk... it just makes it all feel a lot more comfortable and welcoming.
As a photographer, it enables me to set up things like this: put the background in place and let the kids be themselves. The clowning around follows! :D
Today, I am thankful for light.

6 comments:

  1. Light is a precious commodity---aren't your fortunate to have a home flooded with it? And even better--girls who will relax and have fun in front of the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...so fun :) and YAY for sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they're having so much fun! And I love those hats and outfits! Cute, cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those hats! Cute captures of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats and funny faces - fun shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Wonderful captures. You're so lucky to have such great lighting in your house!

    ReplyDelete